Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SWFBUD's Newest Member and a Bicycle Bash Sponsor


I'm happy to announce that SWFBUD has a tenth member to join its eight Tampa Bay bicycle dealers and one lawyer. SWFBUD's newest member is Chris Burns, a passionate bicyclist and lawyer from Jacksonville who is deeply committed to growing and promoting bicycling in the Tampa Bay area and Florida as a whole.

Chris has this to say: "I am very passionate about cycling and representing cyclists in my law practice around the state. I have represented hundreds of cyclists. I have been an attorney for 25 years. I’ve found cycling and being a cycling attorney are quite similar. Both require agility, having a sharp focus on a goal, a tenacious attitude, and never being satisfied with less than the maximum result."

In adition to its eight retail bike dealers in the Tampa Bay area, SWFBUD is proud to include two excellent bicyclists who are lawyers as well -- Chris and Thomas Singletary of Tampa.

* * *

In other SWFBUD news, I'm happy to say that the Bicycle Bash by the Bay on Oct. 11has a new sponsor. TBT is the new media sponsor of the Bicycle Bash by the Bay and look for two ads that will run in TBT the week of the Bicycle Bash in early October.

No comments: